Foley & Lardner LLP is searching for a Legal Recruiting Coordinator to manage summer associate and entry-level recruiting for the firm’s west coast offices (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley). Candidates with sufficient experience may also be considered for a Specialist or Senior Coordinator title. The Legal Recruiting Coordinator interfaces regularly with partners, associates, law school representatives and candidates, and is a proactive representation of the firm. The Legal Recruiting Coordinator will travel to the other offices and law schools in the region as necessary. Responsibilities for this position will include the following: facilitate on-campus interviewing and job fairs, coordinate callback interviews, plan and oversee all aspects of the summer associate program, develop and leverage relationship with law school career services’ departments, identify/organize/execute outreach events to enhance the firm’s brand at target law schools and with target law students, assist in the administrative processes related to hiring such as preparing offer letters and maintaining accurate candidate files in the applicant tracking system. The selected individual will provide support to the Recruiting Committee in the west coast offices as well as collaborate with other members of the firm’s Legal Recruiting Department. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without consideration to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• 2-3 years of recruiting experience in the professional services industry and/or a Juris Doctor
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and professionalism
• Ability to turn concepts and visions into actions
• Demonstrated experience working both independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
• Must have proficiency with MS Word and Excel as well as familiarity with general database management
• Ability to travel is required
• Previous law firm and event planning experience
• Knowledge or experience with recruiting in the professional services industry
Applications can be completed online at https://opportunities.foley.com/videsktopex/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault...