The law firm MoloLamken LLP, an elite national litigation boutique, is seeking a Manager of Firm Talent and Recruiting. This unique Recruiting and Human Resources position involves firm-wide responsibilities, but a highly qualified candidate may work from our Chicago, Washington D.C. or New York office.
As the Manager of Firm Talent and Recruiting, you will manage all aspects of recruiting (attorney and non-attorney roles) and HR within the firm. You will be a strategic partner with firm management, helping to develop and maintain recruiting and HR policies and procedures that will help the firm achieve its business goals.
• Coordinating candidate interviews and serving as the primary point of contact for candidates.
• Managing all aspects of the lateral associate and staff recruitment ensuring appropriate communication and coordination with candidates, firm attorneys, administrative management, and any third-party recruiters.
• Overseeing all administrative aspects of onboarding for attorneys, legal assistants, and staff.
• Leading all administrative HR functions, including training, benefits administration, and managing relationships among team members.
• Managing annual employee evaluations.
• Assist with development, updates, and implementation of company policy.
• Maintaining employee records and files in an organized and accurate manner.
You should have a minimum of five years of experience in a similar position at a law firm or other professional services firm, and you should be proficient in viDesktop (viRecruit and viCLE), Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel. You should have a four-year college degree.
Strong communication skills and the proven ability to perform as a team member in a highly collaborative environment are required. A successful candidate will also possess a keen attention to detail, a high level of personal initiative, the ability to multi-task, creativity, and resourcefulness. Your job will require overtime and travel.
As the Manager of Firm Talent and Recruiting, you will be the face of the firm to candidates and recruiters. Accordingly, you should have the ability and desire to provide excellent customer service and to represent the firm professionally. We want team members who are dedicated to making themselves and our organization better.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Justin Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.