The Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant position will assist the Manager of Attorney Recruiting & Development with the attorney recruitment and hiring process for the Chicago office. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic, cohesive team of knowledgeable recruiting professionals firm wide. The position also offers significant exposure to partners, associates, and professional staff throughout the firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with all aspects of law student, entry‐level, judicial clerk, lateral associate and partner hiring for the Chicago office.
• Input candidate application information into recruitment database and route resumes to attorneys as appropriate.
• Prepare on-campus interviewing materials for attorneys and organize, track, and post interview materials.
• Support the interview process by sending interview schedules, greeting applicants, soliciting feedback on candidates, and preparing interview files.
• Respond to applicant and search firm inquiries and send post-applicant correspondence.
• Assist with new hire orientations.
• Prepare surveys, maintain information in Chicago ARD charts, and provide statistical data as needed.
• Support the Summer Program by assisting with orientation, training, social events, assignment tracking, performance evaluations and preparing summer associate files.
• Prepare and upload complete law student candidate files for on‐campus interview process.
• Process all candidate and incoming associate expense reimbursements.
• Create and maintain filing system for active/inactive applicant files.
• Special projects and administrative support as assigned.
Must be specifically listed on resume in order to be considered for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment required
• Extremely technology savvy, resourceful, and strong PC skills to include the MS Office Suite™ (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
• Proficiency and experience with social media outlets such as GlassDoor and Linkedin preferred.
• Must possess a very high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
• Must be able to manage a high volume of work with accuracy and a strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication skills and can work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Must have excellent organizational, follow-up, and follow through skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and excellent multi-tasking ability is essential.
• Self- motivated, energetic, self -starter with excellent client service skills.
Experience working in a fast-paced environment strongly preferred. Strong knowledge and understanding of recruiting policy and procedures strongly preferred. Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and project a strong and positive image of the firm. Ability to interact and function as part of a team; including cooperation, adaptability, flexibility, courtesy, and acceptance of feedback to foster smooth and efficient processing of workflow. Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate in person, by e-mail and telephone to provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact while maintaining strict confidentiality. Must be available for work outside of normal schedule hours (definite extra hours during on-campus recruiting, callback interviewing and Summer Program).
Clearance of firm standard background check required.
We value diversity in our workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Apply on www.winston.com or by using this link: https://www.winston.com/en/who-we-are/careers/support-staff/index.html#!...