Paul Hastings is a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients’ needs take us. As one of the world’s leading law firms, we seek dynamic individuals who share our commitment to service, innovation, and professional growth.
Our Chicago office has an immediate opening for an Administrator, Talent Acquisition & Development. The Administrator, Talent Acquisition & Development leads all aspects of Talent Management initiatives including recruiting, development and career management programs for their local office.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Build professional relationships throughout the assigned office and with Firmwide department leaders (i.e., Director of Business Operations, Office and Department Chairs); collaborate with and guide the local Talent Development and Talent Acquisition Chairs and committees; develop and maintain law school, search firm, and professional association relationships; collaborate with others to ensure success;
• Collaborate within the local office and with other departments to execute onboarding and integration plans of all new hires; manage notifications to Talent Services and local administrative managers regarding new hires' arrival, preparation of orientation schedules; collect and review all new hire paperwork; coordinate office transfers;
• Be accountable for staying on budget and being cost efficient;
• Strategize and collaborate to implement acquisition programs, initiatives and activities; lead associate on campus interviewing (OCI);
• Plan and execute a successful summer associate program ensuring quality learning and required acceptances;
• Plan, design and implement CLE and other learning and development programs, initiatives and activities; lead the execution of local performance management processes, programs and initiatives; promote a culture of coaching; support diversity initiatives and affinity groups as needed;
• Be attuned to local office morale and culture; apply judgment and initiate problem solving actions;
• Facilitate compliance programs, as needed;
• Utilize databases and systems; organize data, analyze trends, and develop and implement recommendations for achieving success;
• Work beyond scheduled hours and travel as required for programs, activities, and initiatives; and
• Handle additional related projects as assigned.
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or a related field preferred;
• 5 years of related experience; at least 5 years of HR, recruiting and development experience preferred;
• At least 5 years of experience in a client-centric environment (professional services preferred);
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to influence and persuade at all levels of the organization;
• Creative problem solver; able to manage through ambiguity; apply solid judgment and initiate action;
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills;
• Proven ability to lead projects and collaborate in a complex matrixed organization;
• Fundamental proficiency in project and time management skills;
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
• Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all employee-related information.
Qualified applicants should apply via the link below: