The Office Recruiting Manager is responsible for all aspects of lawyer and law student recruiting to include summer associates, new lawyers, and lateral hires. The Office Recruiting Manager will work in coordination with the Office Hiring Partner, Office Administrator, and the Firmwide Recruiting Director. Responsibilities include managing all functions of Law School Recruiting, including but not limited to: coordinating on campus arrangements at various law schools; scheduling students and coordinate each student's interview schedule in conjunction with the Office Recruiting Coordinator. Managing all functions of Summer Associate Program, including but not limited to: assisting Recruiting Committee/Chair in organizing social, educational and business events; monitoring summer associate workload reports; distribute, receive and coordinate evaluation forms; responding to day-to-day questions of summer associates in conjunction with the Office Recruiting Coordinator. Handling all functions of Lateral Recruiting, including but not limited to: assisting practice groups in identifying suitable interview candidates; and coordinate each candidate's interview schedule. Maintaining and updating various computer programs for recruiting, including the generation of reports and charts. Monitor recruiting budget.
• Four-year college degree.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a law firm.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion.
• Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, including in a team setting.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships within the department, Office and Firm, as well as vendors and others outside the Firm.
• Knowledge of viRecruit applicant tracking, work allocation, and reporting systems preferred.
• MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.