Vedder Price is looking for a responsible, professional, and detail-oriented Alumni and Community Relations Assistant to work with Alumni and Community Relations Manager to help facilitate Vedder Price alumni master data and Vedder Price community events. Candidates must bring a creative and self-motivated writing talent to the team to create compelling content. Likewise the candidate must have experience using social media platforms, with particular focus on LinkedIn.
• Accurate and timely creation and maintenance of master data according to defined processes.
• Review database requests for completeness and respond to accordingly.
• Data entry and / or upload data changes into the database(s).
• Provide status updates to requests as required.
• Adhere to control framework and internal controls.
• Review the use of the data objects and understand how they are being used.
• Cross-train with the other member of the team to assure adequate backup for all areas.
• Creation and development of social media and newsletter messages.
• High level of computer savviness with ability to learn new tasks and platforms quickly.
Skills & Competencies:
• Must have excellent oral/written communication and listening skills and have the ability to communicate across all levels inside and outside the firm; excellent customer service and diplomacy skills required.
• Keen attention to detail/strict deadlines and ability to follow directions.
• Strong research skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications & Required Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Familiarity with Nuedesic a plus.
• Professional demeanor and discretion required.
Please send Resume and cover letter to: CH.Recruiting@Vedderprice.com